CASA seeks Manager of Membership. Job description below. If you or someone you know might be interested, get in touch ASAP! Deadline is 8/16.
Membership Program Manager – Job Description
Program Manager of Membership
The Program Manager of Membership has historically been an operational role. While the position will retain the operational duties, the PM of Membership will be expected to grow membership activities, not just maintain them. The operational duties of the Membership PM include but are not limited to: handling all membership inquiries, transactions, questions, cancellations, renewals, and billing issues and reporting monthly numbers to Board. The strategic duties of the Membership PM include but are not limited to maintaining and building relationships with membership benefit providers, optimizing existing membership tiers and structure, developing new membership types, and creating and participating in a consistent feedback process with existing members. This is a volunteer position and will report to the Director of Development.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
● 3 or more years’ experience in a membership or subscribership management position
● Knowledge of CRM and Email platforms and best practices
● Knowledge of Paypal and alternative transaction platforms
● Experience with contemporary a cappella
● Moderate to deep understanding of the vocal music landscape in the US
● Experience in non-profit development is a plus
● Knowledge of Drupal and other open source web platforms a plus
● Ability to work remotely, often via email and phone with teammates
● Ability to devote a minimum of 5 hours per week to the position
● Ability to answer emails daily
CASA was formed in 1992 to create a community between singers and fans of contemporary a cappella. There are thousands of contemporary a cappella groups and countless a cappella fans around the US and world, ranging from high school and college ensembles to professionals and recreational groups and CASA is their organization CASA operates a number of annual educational and performance events throughout the calendar year and across the country. CASA is a clearinghouse of information providing a directory, concert listings, news, album and concert reviews, blogs, podcasts, interviews, videos, MP3 downloads, local contacts, and photos. CASA is a 501(c)3.
Please submit letter of intent and resume including description of relevant qualifications and experience to Amanda Aldag, CASA VP and Director of Programs (firstname.lastname@example.org). Deadline to apply is Thursday, August 16, 2012.