Welcome to The Contemporary A cappella Society (CASA)! We're thrilled that your group has joined up with the Contemporary A cappella League (CAL) and that you're becoming members to our organization.
By becoming CASA members, you will have access to additional CASA resources, a wide variety of a cappella vendor discounts, and chances to become even more involved in the a cappella community. CASA wants to save your group money, so by becoming members your group will do just that, not to mention improve both as individual singers and a collective unit!
- Invitation to attend a yearly CAL-only retreat/gathering.
- Access to CAL email list for a cappella discussions, group management advice, and social networking
- FREE full download of the latest SING album (casa.org/sing).
- Opportunity to vote every year in the A cappella Community Awards (ACAs)
- Ability to apply for a nominating/judging position with the Contemporary A cappella Recording Awards(CARAs). (Only CASA members may become part of our nomination and judging committees.)
- Exclusive performance and masterclass opportunities at VoCAL Nation.
- Priority seating at CASA festivals like SoJam and ECS. (The first five rows of every show at these events are reserved for CASA members who buy their weekend passes within the first week of ticket sales.)
- Access to all news, articles, and blogs that have ever appeared on the CASA website
- Access to all back issues of the Contemporary A cappella Newsletter (CAN), dating back to 1991!
- Tunes To Teens (TTT) puts a cappella CDs into the hands of developing singers by sending donated albums to middle and high school choruses. Choruses participating for the first time can receive up to 100 CDs for free! For each album after 100, the cost is $1. Subsequent years of participation will be the cost of a CASA membership and $1/album.
- New issues of the A Cappella Original Podcast (archived editions are available on iTunes and our website).
- Access to our Arrangement Library, an easy-to-use, searchable database for finding dozens of pre-existing arrangements in various voice parts. Perfect for new groups who need songs to sing!
- Access to CASAcademy, the all-encompassing online learning portal with videos and booklets from the pros, giving you advice and instruction on everything from arranging to vocal percussion to getting gigs!
- Access to our A Cappella Originals MP3 Library, a collection of some of the best a cappella original songs in mp3 format, donated by professional groups and available for listening and downloading on our website.
- Personal and confidential feedback about album recordings from CARA nominators and judges. Simply note on your album submission form for the CARAs that you would like this feedback and you will receive it at the end of the awards cycle.
- Personalized feedback about live setlists from notable a cappella professionals Amy Malkoff, Dave Brown, or Julia Hoffman. An excellent opportunity for groups striving to compete!
- 50% discount at the A Cappella Mega-Sale
- One FREE mix and 33% off all mixing for CAL groups from The Vocal Company
- 50% off tracking, editing, and mixing services from Emerald City Productions
- 10% off all studio album production from Clear Harmonies Productions
- 5% off all studio album production from Bill Hare Studios, diovoce studios, Forkish Productions, Liquid 5th Studios, The Vocal Company, VocalSource Studios, and VOCOMOTION Studios
- 5% off graphic design, CD/DVD duplication, and mastering services from Digital Force
- FREE Deluxe Label Printing from Digital Force
- 20% off the Groupanizer Sing! product from Groupanizer
- 10% off print design projects from Amy Malkoff
- 10% off website design from Amy Malkoff and Joe Antonioli
- 10% discount on arranging services from NYC A Cappella
- One FREE arrangement from Contemporary A Cappella Publishing (emailed as a PDF)
- $25 off admission fee to attend the "Soup To Nuts" Seminar presented by Bill Hare and Deke Sharon
- $100 discount on tuition to Freddie Feldman and Dave Brown's A cappella Boot Camp recording seminar
- $50 off one arrangement from Joseph Bates (subject to availability)
- $150 off web hosting from acappellahosting.com and Mike Jankowski
- Six (6) months FREE web hosting from acappellahosting.com and Mike Jankowski
- $10 off weekend pass price at CASA Festivals, including SoJam and LA/AF
Reference codes for discounts and vendor contact information may be obtained by contacting our Membership Director, Zakk Wooten (email@example.com).
Indicate the size of your group below, and click the ADD TO CART button. Please note that the membership price ($25) is *per member* and that a CASA membership is good for one (1) calendar year.